Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Day 2: Blog Evaluation

The next entry that I decided to comment on happened to be political in nature. The entry was titled, Even Robots Love Obama. I must say that before I was evening going to comment on the blog, my thoughts had already been expressed several times over by the community. We all must have the same humor. Soon as I saw a robot, I automatically thought of Johnny 5, the robot from the 80s movie. But having seen that Graham Wellington (formerly tyrone washington, or marsha goldberg), was in the same frame of mind as me, I decided to add to his comments. I added the famous tag line that Johnny 5 always states in all of his movies, Johnny 5, I am alive run away little girl. The later portion of that was merely added, since there is a little girl picture who happens to be fleeing away from the robot in fear. The entry itself is not that in depth, it is based around the picture more than anything else.

But I would like to state that I welcome our new ObamaBot overlords!

Blog Entry: Here

No comments: