Friday, November 7, 2008

Day 3: Blog Evaluation

Well, here we are once more. I have attempted to once again pick relevant topics that not only interest me, but as well will effect me. The entry that actually made me want to interact with this time is entitled, Microsoft mistakenly reveals 2009 launch target for Windows 7, again.

Now that there is all of this negative buzz surrounding Windows Vista because of Apple's "Get Mac Ads" it will be interesting to see Windows 7 arrive and blow away all the annalists expectation, as well as consumers. The blog entry had a lot of butting heads, mostly from Mac "fanboys" versus everyone else. So, I of course had to put my two cents, being a Apple user, to debunk anything these Apple people said, since I do love Windows as well. I merely stated that everyone should try the product before they all start making judgments about a product that will not be on shelves until late 2009 - early 2010. Alas some people are ignorant and will never learn.

No comments: